FutureSense supports community development in some of the poorest regions of the world by working on grass-roots programs that seek to improve Education, Health and Income Generation opportunities in our partner communities.
Challenges Abroad volunteers travel out to work on FutureSense programs in India, Cambodia, Thailand, Nepal, Peru and Tanzania. Our volunteers provide much needed man-power to deliver key programs in the community. Without them, we would not be able to have the ongoing positive and sustainable impact that we see in our communities every day. In 2018, our volunteers contributed 42,000 direct impact hours and helped us reach nearly 9000 community members.
We are raising money to further support the work of the FutureSense Foundation. The projects that are being funded include:
- Educational workshops to enhance community knowledge in key areas including English, Life-Skills, Health, Environmental Management and Business.
- Facility upgrades at underfunded schools to create a safe and inspiring learning environment for children.
- Providing water tanks and clean water systems in areas with limited access to safe water.
- Providing education materials to children in the most need.
- Building handwashing stations at local schools.
- Running free community health clinics so that everyone can have access to health care.
- Providing community first aid kits as well as health supplies to health centres and hospitals.
- Creating safe waste disposal and recycling systems.
By supporting the FutureSense Foundation, you are helping provide marginalised children and their families with a brighter future.