Challenges Abroad Australia is raising money for The FutureSense Foundation which supports international development by working with communities around the world to help the most disadvantaged children and families towards a brighter future.
Challenges Abroad volunteers travel out to work on the FutureSense Foundation’s community projects in India, Cambodia, Peru, Nepal, Thailand, Tanzania and Romania to improve education, health, livelihoods and child welfare. We are raising money to further support the projects that FutureSense run. The projects include;
- teaching English, art, sport, music and other subjects;
- building and renovating schools, libraries and care homes;
- providing new water tanks in areas with limited access to water;
- running summer camps;
- providing education materials and daily snacks to pupils;
- giving livelihood support to those below the poverty line;
- and running community health programmes and volunteers to health clinics.
The FutureSense Foundation works closely with the communities on the ground to provide targeted support that will have the most impact on those who need it the most. The Foundation wants to see volunteers leave their handprint on the world to create brighter futures for the most vulnerable, and your donations will help to achieve that!