- 22 houses have been renovated and families live in better conditions
- 8 schools have been built or refurbished to provide better education to the children
- 14 community training centres have been built or refurbished to teach new skills to the young adults
- 26 villages are regularly visited by the Mobile Library to teach the people how to read
- 119 wells have been built to provide clean water all year round
- Over 5800 trees have been planted
- To date, 15000 families have been positively impacted by the various works of BFT.
- Education and Development
- Health and Nutrition
- Child Support and Learning Center
- Capacity Building and Livelihood Improvement - helps to put Cambodians in the work force and teaches them skills such as basket weaving and farming so they can make an income to provide for their families
- Peace Building - works with monks from local pagodas to help people get over their personal and spiritual problems that lead to substance abuse and domestic violence
To provide medical aid to the people of Sre Robong and Cham Resh in the form of health screening and education programs, mobile clinics, clinical workshops, and home visits.
Our Donation Policy
Your generous contribution will go to fund 100% of medical supplies, education materials, and infrastructure to aid the people of Sre Robong and Cham Resh Village. No donations will be used pay out any cost of the expedition that is not aimed towards the Project Mission, unless otherwise specified by the Donor's wishes.