What is the Stride Center?
The Stride Center disrupts the cycle of poverty through world-class Information and Communications Technology training combined with life and career support in low-income and underserved communities. We put those most in need to work in living wage jobs and sustainable careers. See more at www.stridecenter.org.
What we deliver
The Stride Center provides a pipeline of promising local talent to the Bay Area companies that need it – and builds careers that change lives in the process.
Since 2010 we have trained 2,500 individuals. Our results speak for themselves.
- 76% training program Completion Rate
- 71% Certification Rate (6 industry valued certifications)
- 72% Placement Rate for students completing courses
- $19/hr Starting pay rate for placed students
About the#IAMSTRIDE Campaign
Our goal is to raise $10,000 to support IT training and job placement for the many deserving Stride Center students.
- $4,000 funds a foundational 330-hour training course for one student
- $500 covers the enrollment fees and materials for one student
- $250 funds an industry certification exam for one student
- $100 provides a technical text book for one student
- $50 provides a PC for one community member
- $25 provides a lab tool kit for one student
- Please help our students to acheive their career goals, provide economic stability, and hope for the future.
Please help our students to acheive their career goals and economic stability and, most importantly, hope for the future.