We support vulnerable communities around the world.
The FutureSense Foundation works in Cambodia, Thailand, India, Nepal, Tanzania and Peru to support some of the most vulnerable communities in the world.
Since 2009, we have been devoted to delivering programs in education, health and livelihoods with our local partners. Our volunteers have been instrumental in the support and delivery of our programs and ultimately the impact we have on our communities.
Today, we engage 3763 children, 60 health workers and 5721 community members through our programs and help empower them to have a brighter future.
COVID-19 is threatening our ability to continue this support.
The COVID-19 pandemic is preventing our volunteers from travelling to support us. We do not know when the situation will improve and this means that all our community programs are at risk.
In Cambodia, we may not be able to keep funding our Supplementary Education Centre, one of FutureSense Foundation's biggest programs, which means that over 400 of the most vulnerable children in the community will no longer receive an education that could help them break out of the poverty cycle.
On top of this, the 10 teachers who work at the centre will lose their income and ability to support their own families.
In Thailand, Nepal, India, Peru and Tanzania, we work in some of the most disadvantaged communities and are concerned that governments won't have the resources to support small communities throughout and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
We want to make sure that we can continue helping underfunded schools provide quality education to children, reduce the strain on the health system and health workers, and support small business owners who are at risk of falling below the poverty line if their business can't continue.
We need your help to support our communities through this time.
While our volunteers may not be able to help us deliver our programs, we CAN keep these programs afloat during this period of uncertainty with your help! If we raise $25,000 we will be able to provide essential support to our communities throughout the Pandemic and as people start to put their lives back together immediately after.
Your donation will have a huge impact on our communities:
- $5 can give someone a free health check in Thailand.
- $10 can provide a child in Nepal with the stationary they need for an entire academic year.
- $20 can provide a child in Cambodia with a month of education or provide an entire school in Nepal with basic personal hygiene items for a month.
- $40 can keep an entire class at school in the hill tribes in Thailand for a week.
- $85 can continue English lessons for a week at a school in Peru or provide clean drinking water for children at school in Cambodia for a month.
- $110 will plant saplings at a school in India to continue our environmental efforts.
- $250 can pay the salary of a teacher in Cambodia for a month.
- $300 will provide children at a schoolin Nepal with a nutritious meal every day for a month.
- $400 can install a water purifier at a school in India to provide children with clean drinking water.
We understand that COVID-19 is impacting everyone's lives around the world, but it is the most vulnerable members of the global community who are the most at risk and have the most to lose.
Even if you can just spare a few dollars, it will go a long way to help.
With your support, we have faith that we can get through this together and come out even stronger on the other side.