A little bit of context
There has been an explosion of Rugby League activity in Latin America. This phenomenal growth has lead to:
- Central American nations - El Salvador, Guatemala and Costa Rica dusting of the soccer boots and converting to Rugby League in droves.
- Latin America, including 5 Salvadorans taking part in the Emerging Nations Rugby League Championships.
- Many Nations taking part in South American Rugby League tournaments.
But there’s a problem
Latin America has a unique problem, its isolation from other Rugby League nations, combined with the sports' rapid growth has led a region-wide equipment shortage. Countries are in serious need of Rugby League equipment such as Balls, Tackle Pads, Uniforms and other team essentials (Water bottles Strapping etc). These are the essentials for any Rugby League team and we need your help to get them there.
Here’s what we’re doing about it
We've created limited edition El Salvador Rugby League Balls that are available for purchase by all Rugby League fans. Latin Heat has absorbed the costs of these balls, so every ball purchased for $30 will directly fund the aggressive growth plans for countries in Latin America.
You can join us
Yep, that's right - $30 from you will get you a limited edition Rugby League ball and that same $30 heads straight to Latin America. WHAMMY!
But that's not all. When you donate $50, not only will you get a limited edition Rugby League ball, but we'll send a premium ball across to Latin America on top of the $50 you've just donated, DOUBLE WHAMMY!
And here’s some amazing perks for supporting us that you can’t live without
Every week of the campaign we will give away a prize to the highest contributor, including:
- 3 Personal Trainer sessions with our ripped cipote from Alvaro Alarcon
- 3 Free Fades from our the People's Barber - Eli Fernandez of Tommy Gun's Barbershop
- Guzman Y Gomez food vouchers